About Bud BowesBud Bowes is an experienced realtor whose goal is to help his clients achieve their desired real estate outcome of selling and/or buying property in New London County and the surrounding areas.
Bud specializes in helping his clients have the most rewarding experience possible while serving them with the utmost honesty, loyalty and respect. He provides up-to-date, relevant information to assist his clients with their real estate decisions. With advanced training in many areas of the real estate market, Bud works with many “move-up” buyers and sellers, the luxury home market and new construction.
Bud is a graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI) as well as an Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR) and a member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing.
Awards and Designations:
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
- Certified Interior Decorator
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Member of the Real Estate Staging Association
- #1 RE/MAX Team in Connecticut – 2013
- #8 RE/MAX Team in New England – 2013
- #3 RE/MAX Team in Connecticut – 2012
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame – 2012
- RE/MAX Chairman’s Club – 2014
- RE/MAX Platinum Club – 2012 & 2013
- RE/MAX 100% Club – 2011